Request Recommendations on a Quotation
If you need additional information or input on a quotation, you can request recommendations from Consultants, or submit a recommendation from your discipline. You can also access the document on the Quotation Search page.
To request recommendations on a quotation:
- Click on the Project that contains the Quotation in your Action Itemslist.
The Action Items list expands.
Tip: Documents requiring your review will be labeled "Issued for Review" after the document title.
- Click the Action Item.
The Quotation page displays.
- Once you have reviewed the Quotation, if required, you can revise the following fields:
- Select the type of recommendation you want to request:
- Enter a recommendation for your Discipline. For steps on this process, see Provide Recommendation on a Quotation for more information.
- If you want to request additional input from Consultants, click . For more information, see Request Recommendations.
The Quotation page displays and the Quotation's status changes to Requesting Recommendations.
- If you receive an error message, include all required information indicated in the error message and contact Onware Inc..
- If your document was successful, the Quotation page displays and a success message appears.
Additional Issued Document Options
- Once you have requested Recommendations for the document, you can select one of the following options:
- To view or print the issued document, click the View/Print link.
- To view a PDF of the issued document, click the PDF link.
- To return to the document specific Search page, click Return to [Document Specific] Search
- To return to the Home page, click the Home icon.
Consultant to review and provide recommendation on the Quotation. For more information, see Respond to Recommendation Request on a Quotation
A confirmation page affirming all required information is completed and the document has successfully transitioned to the identified status.
Any e-mails required to be sent for this document (Action Item notification or E-mail Subscription e-mails) are queued.