Issue a Change for Approval
Changes are issued to Owner for approval. Only Contract Administrators can issue a Change.
To issue a change:
- Click on the Project that contains the Change in your Action Items list.
The Action Items list expands.
- Click the Action Item to review the Quotation.
- Review the Quotation, and any attachments or comments entered by the General Contractor Project Manager.
- If required, you can revise the following fields:
- Complete any additional fields:
- To action the Quotation, select one of action buttons from the top toolbar. For more information on additional actions, see Review a Quotation.
- Once the Quotation has been closed, the Change Edit page displays.
- To action the Change, select one of action buttons from the top toolbar:
Owner to review and approve the Change. For more information, see Approve a Change
The Change has been closed and the Change Order Edit page displays. For more information, see Issue a Change Order.
Any e-mails required to be sent for this document (Action Item notification or E-mail Subscription e-mails) are queued.