Delete a Project
A project can only be deleted if no documents have been initiated.
If a project has initiated documents in Onware, the project cannot be deleted because an audit trail must be maintained. If the Project is attempted to be deleted and cannot, you will receive an error message.
If the Project cannot be deleted, you can still minimize the Project's visibility in Onware by inactivating the project . For more information, see Inactivate a Project.
Only an Administrator can attempt to delete a Project.
To delete a project:
- Search for the project you want to delete. For steps to search for a project, see Search for a Project.
- Select the check box next to the project you want to delete.
- From the Select an Action drop-down, select Delete.
- Click to perform the selected action.
- A confirmation message appears: "Are you sure you want to delete this item?"
- Click OK to delete the project.
- Click Cancel to retain the project.