Request a Re-Quote
If you do not agree with information on the Quote you can request a Re-Quote from the General Contractor Project Manager.
Requesting a re-quote progresses the Quotation to the status of Re-quote Requested while at the same time, requesting a new quotation from the General Contractor Project Manager. You can also access the document on the Change Search page.
To request a Re-Quote:
- Click on the Project that contains the Quotation in your Action Items list.
The Action Items list expands.
The Quotation page appears.
- Once you have reviewed the Quotation, if required, you can revise the following fields:
- Select one of the following options:
- Using the Rich Text Editor, enter details of the reason for re-quote in the Request Re-Quote field.
- If you want in add existing Recommendation comments to the request, click .
- Click .
General Contractor Project Manager to review and issue a Quotation. For more information, see Issue a Quotation
A confirmation page affirming all required information is completed and the document has successfully transitioned to the identified status.
Any e-mails required to be sent for this document (Action Item notification or E-mail Subscription e-mails) are queued.